Pacific Northwest Rainforest in a bottle
- This aromatic and enchanting hydrosol is made up of the freshest spring water and botanicals. The mild plant acids help to support the PH Balance of your skin's natural Acid Mantle, this provides a calming effect on the skin. Specifically formulated to provide a boost of antioxidant//anti inflammatory//anti microbrial//anti viral//phytonutrient properties. Mist face , breathe in and transport yourself into the deep forest.
- High quality hydrosols are distilled as the primary focus. Slow and low heat result in micro amounts of essential oil and cellular waters from the plant. Distilled through a Portugese copper still.
- Forest Bathing or Shinrin Yoku: For the days when you can't immerse yourself in nature, breathe in and fill your lungs with the distilled essence of the deep dewy forest. (If you're unfamiliar w/ Forest Bathing, a quick search will pull up may scientific research articles showing immense health benefits)
- Refresh yourself (pits n bits style) after yoga/ surf / hike / camp / desert dance party ect.
- Clear energy for tarot + moon ceremony + ritual
The Newaukum Wild collection is formulated to work in synergy.
Hydrosol + Clay
*10% of your purchase today goes to the Indigenous Environmental Network
*Please read over ingredients and check for any known personal allergens. Always perform a skin patch test when using a new product.
*STORAGE* To keep your hydrosol vibrant and fresh, please keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place. If you are keeping it in your bathroom at room temp and out of direct sunlight, the shelf life is 6 months from initial use date. If you would like to maximize the shelf life once opened, keep in your fridge and it can last up to a year.
Deep Forest Dew Hydrosol
wild sourced spring water, steam distilled cellular waters of psuedotsuga menziesii (douglas fir), thuja plicata (cedar),abies grandis (grand fir), usnea longissima (usnea)
Ethically Wild Sourced
Distilled for hydrosol. Not a by product of essential oil distillation.